The Impinj R700 reader is designed to support enterprise RAIN deployments that need industry-leading performance, enterprise-grade reliability and security, and support for next-gen RAIN tags. IoT developers can easily build and deploy customized solutions with developer-friendly tools, increased processing power, and increased on-reader memory.
• Best Receive Sensitivity: Empowers faster, more accurate reads at lower transmit power to better control read zone
• Powerful Edge Processing: Enables intelligent on-reader RAIN tag-processing algorithms
• Secure, upgradable Linux OS: Delivers enterprise-grade security and reliability
• Simple IoT device interface: Easily connects IoT applications to configure, control, and consume RAIN data, with native support for MQTT
• Fast Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity: Brings fast network connectivity to IoT applications
• Rich peripheral and accessory support: Provides versatility, including support for up to 32 antennas, to seamlessly integrate the reader into customized IoT solutions